As The Client
- Confirm that your villa is fully equipped to avoid cancellation:
operable burner, oven, fridge, eating and serving utensils for number
of dinners confirmed.
- Please provide our team with your menu selections at time of booking
or at least 1 week before service date.
- Provide entry to home along with any codes for gates if not home on service date.
- Please ensure that the kitchen is cleaned, and the dishwasher has been emptied.
If neither has been done, you will be subject to a $35 fee due before service begins.
- Any unnotified additional guest will result in a revised invoice w/ payment due immediately.
- For any decrease in guest count on a fully paid booking, your invoice will remain the
same if notified 7 business days or less before your service date.
- Pets are not allowed in the kitchen during service.
- An invoice is NOT confirmed without payment.
- For all pick up orders, please ensure that you arrive at the scheduled time discussed and displayed on the invoice.
- For all OUT OF STATE bookings, a 50% deposit is required upon receiving invoice(s)
and the final balance is due 10 days before service date.
- Should there be a power outage, we promise to continue the service ONLY if
conditions permit. If your villa has NO generator to restore power,
please note that we are unable to run water. If your burners and oven are
electric, we are unable to prepare dinner. Amia & King’s Catering are not
responsible for the lack of service and impediment to your exceptional dining
experience during a power outage!
- In the event of a tropical depression, tropical storm, hurricane,
and/or any weather that inhibits and/or limits our team from
completing the agreed upon service on the agreed upon date, the
cancellation policy will be considered. We will also consider
rescheduling the agreed upon service to a date that works for BOTH parties.
- Should you cancel for ANY circumstance, the cancellation policy will take
full effect and you will be forwarded our Refund / Cancellation Policy
Agreement before your refund is processed.
- We accept Credit Cards, Venmo, Cashapp, Paypal, ATH Movil, Check, Money Orders, and Cash.
There is a 3.5% electronic fee for all Paypal & Credit Card payments!
- There will be a $35 fee for all returned checks
- Any bookings in a remote area or with unfavorable road access will be charged a Remote Location Fee
- There is a $90 traveler's fee for all STT Bookings
- All booking's outside of STJ & STT will be quoted based on location.
- A booking is NOT confirmed without a deposit
- Final Balance is due 30 days prior to service. If the inquiry is received less than 30 days of service date.
Full payment is due immediately or by due date listed on invoice.
- All deposits are refundable less a 25% cancellation fee of your total contract amount if cancelled 90 days prior to service date. All deposits
within 89-60 days of service date are refundable less a 35% cancellation fee of your total contract amount. All deposits within 59-31 days
of service date are refundable less a 50% cancellation fee of your total contract amount. All deposits 30 days or less of service date are refundable
less a 50% cancellation fee of your total contract amount. Refunds may take up to 14 business days to process.